Reset factory settings of HP All-in-One 200t
With the easy task of changing or resetting the factory settings of HP All-in-One 200t you can personalize and customize your desktop PC and update it according to your specifications.
Each step is accompanied by a screenshot for ease of mirroring the action.>
Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.
- Insert your HP All-in-One 200t desktop recovery disk
- Reboot your PC
- Execute the recovery procedure
Insert your HP All-in-One 200t desktop recovery disk
Put your HP All-in-One 200t desktop recovery disk to restore the factory settings.
Reboot your PC
The operating system may ask you to restart your desktop and then the disk would start the recovery process.
After restarting your desktop, the screen would show you a message to initiate the recovery process so that you can restore your default factory settigns for your HP All-in-One 200t desktop.
You have successfully changed the factory settings of your HP All-in-One 200t with iYogi’s help and assistance. Now you can personalize and customize your desktop as per your requirements.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive tech support for resetting factory settings in HP All-in-One 200t desktop.
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance