Blank screen error in HP Compaq 8000F Elite Ultra-slim PC
By resolving the blank screen error on your PC, you can easily resolve all issues related with Lockups and No Display.
Each step is accompanied by an indicative screen shot for ease of mirroring the action.>
Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.
- Blank Screen shown
- Investigate the status of your AC Adapter
- Discharge the battery
- Re-connect the AC Adapter
Blank Screen shown
Press ‘Power Button’ to turn off your desktop.
Investigate the status of your AC Adapter
Remove the adapter and release the electricity from your PC by pressing the ‘Power Button’ for a few seconds.
Remove the battery from your PC and use a fresh cloth to clean the battery portion.
Re-connect and Start your PC.
You have successfully fixed the blank screen error on your HP Compaq 8000F Elite Ultra-slim PC with iYogi’s assistance.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive tech support for troubleshooting the blank screen error on your Compaq 8000F Elite Ultra-slim PC
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance