Online HP Support, Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get hassle free tech support for your HP products at comprehensive prices. Call Today!
Patch up HP TouchPad™ with innovative patches
Are you the proud owner HP TouchPad and are you still confused as to whether you had a fair deal? Owning a HP Touchpad can also let you feel like a winner. Wondering how? Soon you might be fed up of experimenting with Homebrew stuff to master the new tablet. Just learn the function of the patches and know the best way to explore through the tablet. To get the technological excellence in your grip explore the following:
1. Add Download Link option- Ppress any link in the browser to get an option to download it to local storage.
2. Advanced Reset Options- Hold down the power button to get new shutdown options like ‘Airplane mode’; ‘Luna restart’; ‘Device restart’; ‘Shut down’; ‘Cancel’.
3. Always Show Prev and Next Buttons- In the e-mail app these buttons show at the bottom of an e-mail pane for moving up and down the list just by tapping the buttons.
4. Autostart Exhibition -Hit the Exhibition app icon to normally start in ‘Preferences’ mode which starts currently selected Exhibition directly.
5. Default to Week View- Day view is default in Calendar app which you can change to week view or month view patch.
6. Hulu Fix. -This fix allows HP TouchPad to play Hulu videos in the browser at launch.
7. Launch with Folder View Minimized- This e-mail app displays the folder view (Inbox, Starred, etc.) on being launched. The patch minimizes that pane to display a two pane view showing the default and expanded folder and a big pane for the e-mail contents.
8. Mimic Microsoft Outlook Formatting on E-mail Reply/Forward- Gives e-mail reply a professional approach as that of Microsft Outlook. For this you should have the Preware app Tweaks installed.
9. Muffle System Logging-This is a performance enhancing patch.
10. Remove Dropped Packet Logging- This also improves the performance of HP TouchPad.
11. Remove Tap Ripple- Used to remove the animated ripple effect and improves performance speed.
12. Unhide Dev Mode Icon- This patch is used to create a normal icon in the Downloads tab. You can just tap this icon to again go to the Developer’s Mode.
13. Unset CFQ IO Scheduler - This technical patch needs to be installed to play with experimental kernels.
14. Unthrottle Download Manager- This removes the throttling.
These being the core and most important patches one would need to equip the HP TouchPad with. Other than the above patches, there are more to enhance the operation of the HP TouchPad or even make obvious yet relevant tweaks of appearances which might apparently be of great help.