Reset password in HP ProBook® 4310s
If you are looking for a complete solution to reset password on your HP ProBook 4310s, then follow the easy 3-step resolution given below.
By resetting the password in your HP ProBook 4310s, you can keep the intruders away from tampering with your laptop.
Each step is accompanied by an indicative screen shot for ease of mirroring the action.
Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.
- Click ‘Start’ and then ‘Control Panel’
- Select the ‘Change my password’
- Click ‘Change Password’
Click ‘Start’ and then ‘Control Panel’
Double-click on the ‘User Accounts’ link, and then click on your Windows XP user name.
Select the ‘Change my password’
First type your existing password in the first text box, and then type the new password in the next two text boxes.
Click the ‘Change Password’ option to confirm the changes.
You have successfully changed the login password on your HP ProBook 4310s with the help of iYogi tech experts.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 can provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive tech support to reset the password in your HP ProBook 4310s.
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance