Troubleshooting HP ProBook® 4415s Notebook PC to fix Windows® XP start up issues
If you are looking for a quick solution to troubleshoot your HP ProBook 4415s Notebook PC running on Windows XP operating system, then follow the 3-step resolution, and get it done in a smooth way.
Removing useless programs or icons from the Windows Start-up can enhance the performance of your HP ProBook 4415s Notebook PC.
Each step is accompanied by an indicative screen shot for ease of mirroring the action.>
Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.
- Explore Windows Start-up Properties
- Remove Documents and Settings from Start up
- Create Back-up of Removed Program
Explore Windows Start-up Properties
Right-click on the ‘Start’ button and then click ‘Explore’.
Remove Documents and Settings from Start up
Locate and select the following folder, and then click ‘Cut’ on the ‘Edit’ menu:
‘Documents and SettingsAll UsersStart MenuProgramsStartup’
Create a ‘SysDriversBak’ folder on the desktop, create a ‘UserStartup’ folder inside this folder, open the ‘UserStartup’ folder, and then click ‘Paste’ on the ‘Edit menu’.
You have successfully troubleshot your HP ProBook 4415s Notebook PC running on Windows XP OS with iYogi’s assistance.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive tech support to troubleshoot your HP ProBook 4415s Notebook PC, and resolve Windows XP start up issues.
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance